Demonstration to Commemorate the 24th Anniversary of
“Remember June 4 and spread the truth, the tide of democracy cannot be stopped!”
- that all dissidents be released;
- that the democratic movement of 1989 be vindicated;
- that those who ordered the June 4 massacre be held accountable;
- that one-party dictatorship be ended;
- and that democracy be realized in China.
Date: Sunday, May 26
Time: 3:00 pm
A public forum will be held at 1 pm.
Route: From the football fields in Victoria Park to the HKSAR Government Headquarters